Data Back Up
Data plays an important role in today’s fast-driven and digitally connected world. Loss of critical data or information can reverse your business fortune. In order to avert these unwanted circumstances, it is imperative to have regular backup of your mission-critical files and documents.
Thousands of Techs Nationwide
Service as Soon as Today
Don’t Pay Until It’s Done
Our scope of services
- Free Basic Diagnosis
- Create back-up of your files on a CD, DVD & external hard drive
- Adjust computer settings to prevent data loss
- Customize security settings for enhanced performance
- Fix network connectivity, speed and peripheral issues
- Tune up settings for accelerated PC speed
- Install Antivirus and Antispyware software
- Upgrade the service packs to the latest version
- Troubleshoot and fix various system errors
- 24X7 affordable and instant technical support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you backup your data?
- Copy everything to a USB stick. Sponsored Content. …
- Burn it all to a CD or DVD. …
- Use an external hard drive. …
- Print out physical copies. …
- 05 Invest in a NAS device. …
- Use the Time Machine. …
- Subscribe to a backup service. …
- Back up data using cloud storage.
What is the importance of data back up?
Backup copies allow data to be restored from an earlier point in time to help the business recover from an unplanned event. Storing the copy of the data on separate medium is critical to protect against primary data loss or corruption.
Each expert is hand-selected, background-checked and insured.
In-home service from 9am-9pm. Book in minutes for service as soon as today.
If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.