Google Chrome is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows, built with free software components from Apple WebKit and Mozilla Firefox. It was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android, where it is the default browser
Thousands of Techs Nationwide
Service as Soon as Today
Don’t Pay Until It’s Done
Fast, easy-to-use tools for browsing
From password check, dark mode, and the Google address bar, Chrome helps you get things done and stay safe online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open Google Chrome?
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Settings .
- Open your default apps: Original version: Click System Default apps. Creators Update: Click Apps Default apps.
- At the bottom, under “Web browser,” click your current browser (typically Microsoft Edge).
- In the “Choose an app” window, click Google Chrome.
How do I download Google Chrome?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to the webpage where you want to download the file.
- Save the file: Most files: Click on the download link. …
- If asked, choose where you want to save the file, then click Save. …
- When the download finishes, you’ll see it at the bottom of your Chrome window.
Each expert is hand-selected, background-checked and insured.
In-home service from 9am-9pm. Book in minutes for service as soon as today.
If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.