Microsoft Outlook is one of the best used emailing platforms allowing hundreds of businesses and individuals to coordinate meetings, schedule appointments, and share data & information.
Thousands of Techs Nationwide
Service as Soon as Today
Don’t Pay Until It’s Done
Have a look on our scope of service
- MS Outlook setup and installation
- Run comprehensive scan to detect Outlook errors
- Configure Outlook settings as per the need
- Setup initials in the Outlook
- Reinstall/Uninstall the Microsoft Outlook
- Troubleshoot and resolve unwanted errors
- Customize security settings to prevent intrusions
- Backup files and folders
- Disable add-ons affecting Outlook performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MS Outlook used for?
Outlook allows you to send and receive email messages, manage your calendar, store names and numbers of your contacts, and track your tasks. However, even if you use Outlook every day, you might not know some of the cool things it can do to help you be more productive.
How do I get MS Outlook?
Where to Get Microsoft Outlook. Sign up for and install Office 365. If you’re sure you don’t already have a Microsoft Office suite that includes Outlook, you can get the latest version with Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 is a subscription service, though, and you pay for it monthly.
Each expert is hand-selected, background-checked and insured.
In-home service from 9am-9pm. Book in minutes for service as soon as today.
If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.