Remote Desktop Support
Remote desktop support is a service which can be availed from any part of the world. Only you need to be connected to the internet. Computer users are been provided support whenever they required.
Certified professionals use remote support software to provide desktop support and computer repair solutions to the customers. The team of experts asks for remote PC access to resolve all kind of issues you are facing with your computer. They can keep track of your computer with easily shared control of the mouse and keyboard to provide you with best solutions for you.
Thousands of Techs Nationwide
Service as Soon as Today
Don’t Pay Until It’s Done
Have a look on our key desktop support services
- Proper usage of IT resources and infrastructure
- Complete transparency of our services
- Avail full control of your system to resolve any kind of PC related issues
- Get technical remote computer repair services 24x7x365
- Full access to advanced technologies
- Skilled professionals for fast call resolutions
- Strong domain proficiency and broad knowledge
- In-house desktop support specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
What is remote desktop support?
Remote desktop support is support rendered to access a specific computer/device from another computer/device with the help of networking or the Internet. It can provide access to the files, applications and network resources associated with the device from the remote device.
How do I use remote desktop support?
- Make sure you have Windows 10 Pro. …
- When you’re ready, select Start > Settings > System > Remote Desktop, and turn on Enable Remote Desktop.
- Make note of the name of this PC under How to connect to this PC.
Each expert is hand-selected, background-checked and insured.
In-home service from 9am-9pm. Book in minutes for service as soon as today.
If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.