Windows Speed Up
- Accumulation of junk files
- Broken or unwantedregistry errors
- Installation of many unwanted programs
- Virus, spyware, or adwareintrusion
Thousands of Techs Nationwide
Service as Soon as Today
Don’t Pay Until It’s Done
Have a look on our scope of service
- Free Basis Diagnosis
- Setup and installation of device drivers
- Installation/reinstallation/uninstallation of Windows OS
- Adjustment of security and other PC settings
- Removal of harmful programs from the computer
- Hard disk cleanup and defragmentation
- Troubleshoot and resolution of network connectivity issues
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make Windows run faster?
- Update your computer. Updating your computer will usually help it run faster. …
- Shut down and/or restart your computer regularly. …
- Upgrade your RAM. …
- Uninstall unnecessary programs. …
- Delete temporary files. …
- Delete big files you don’t need. …
- Close out your tabs. …
- Disable auto-launching programs.
Why is Windows running so slow?
One of the most common reasons for a slow computer is programs running in the background. Remove or disable any TSRs and startup programs that automatically start each time the computer boots. To see what programs are running in the background and how much memory and CPU they are using: Open “Task Manager”
Each expert is hand-selected, background-checked and insured.
In-home service from 9am-9pm. Book in minutes for service as soon as today.
If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.