Video Doorbell Support
Starting at $99 | Member Price $69
Join AdinWebs Home and Save $20
with $19.99/mo annual membership. Learn More
- Provide assessment of the doorbell
- Make sure device is correctly connected to WiFi network
- Make sure app is up to date
- Troubleshoot any existing issues
- Demonstrate features of the device
- Answer any questions to ensure that you fully understand how to control your doorbell
Thousands of Techs Nationwide
Service as Soon as Today
Don’t Pay Until It’s Done
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect my ring doorbell to my Android phone?
- Step One – Download the Ring App. …
- Step Two – Create or Log in to Your Account. …
- Step Three – Tap “Set Up a Device” …
- Step Four – Scan the QR code or MAC ID barcode on your Ring device. …
- Step Five – Specify Your Location. …
- Step Six – Name Your Device. …
- Step Seven – Put your Video Doorbell into Setup Mode.
What phones are compatible with Ring Doorbell?
According to Drill Warrior, any phone that can access apps will be able to connect with the Ring Doorbell. That is the only qualification necessary to use your Ring Doorbell with any other device. This means that any version of a Google Android or iPhone can connect with the Ring Doorbell because they are smartphones.
Peace of Mind Guarantee
We’re committed to your complete satisfaction with our service. If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
AdinWebs Home members save up to $20 on this service.
Expert Nationwide Service
Each expert is hand-selected, background-checked and insured.
In-home service from 9am-9pm. Book in minutes for service as soon as today.
If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.